Impress and data handling
Impress and data handling
This page gives all the information about the legal background, the purpose of the current website’s data handling, the data to be handled and the duration and location of data handling.
If you do not agree that your data is transmitted through our data handler, please contact us personally.
Name and contact of the data handler
Name: Norex Consulting Bt.
Responsible of data handling: Ms. Alexandra Kulcsár
Location of the data handler: 2000 Szentendre, Pásztor u. 61. Hungary
Registration number: 13-06-036881
Tax number: 28928957-2-13
Data security measures
Your rights during the data processing period:
- the right to information,
- the right to rectify the data,
- the right to delete data,
- the right to block data,
- the right to protest.
You have the opportunity to request the deletion of your personal data, which the Data Handler will comply within 15 days at the latest. The right of deletion might be refused if the Data Handler is obliged by law to further store the data, or in case that the Data handler is entitled to further process of personal data (for example: invoicing issues).
You may request that the Data Handler block your personal data, if the final deletion of the data would harm your legitimate interests. Personal data blocked in this way may only be handled for as long as the purpose which precluded the deletion of the personal data exists.
You may object to the processing of your personal data in the following cases:
- if the processing or transmission of personal data is necessary only for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to the Data handler or for the enforcement of the legitimate interests of the Data handler, data recipient or third party, except in case of mandatory data processing and of Section 6 (5) of Infotv.;
- if your personal data is used or transferred without your consent for direct business, public opinion or scientific research purposes.
Legal background and legal basis of cookies:
The background of data management is set out in Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information (Infotv.) and Act CVIII of 2001 on certain issues of electronic commerce services and information society services. The legal basis for data management your consent in accordance with Section 5 (1) (a) of Infotv.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
If, in your opinion, the Data Handler has violated any legal provision on data processing or has not complied with any of its requests, the Authority of National Data Protection and Freedom of Information may initiate an investigation procedure to terminate the alleged unlawful data processing (Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5., e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The photos on the site were taken by Dóra Csörögi, Vivien Lánczky and Krisztián Kovács. Alexandra Kulcsár’s portrait photo is the work of Gábor Kardos.
2020 ® All rights reserved
Norex Consulting Bt.